We use case studies to tell the stories of IPM in affordable housing. We hope you will learn from others and apply their methods to your IPM program.
- A maintenance team’s IPM impact
- Recruiting residents for war on bugs
- Cultural sensitivity and respect set the tone for successful IPM implementation
- Team-building leads to success
- Taking control of pest management
- Pest monitoring pays big dividends
Visit the National Center for Healthy Housing’s case studies page for studies on cost comparisons, cockroaches, and effective partnerships.